Telugu Chat Room
Telugu Chat Room at ChatChattin – Free Telugu Chat Rooms without Registration no sign up.
Free online chat with friends from Hyderabad.
Telugu, the official language of the state of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, holds many amazing facts to its credit. The old adage ‘Desha Bhashalandu Telugu Lessa‘ (Telugu is the greatest of all the languages in the country) says it all and here are 15 lesser-known facts about the language
Circa 1400-1500 AD, Niccolò de’ Conti, a renowned merchant and explorer traveled across the world towards south-east Asia. He then chanced upon Telugu people and immediately noticed the vowel-ending similarly in the language and then coined the term for Telugu as ‘Italian of the East’, because in the west – this property is possessed by Italian.
Full Telugu Chat Room
Rules / Notes
Here is a list of the specific rules and guidelines that you must follow in order to use the Chatchattin chat room. Read through them carefully and respect them in order to avoid getting banned.
1. Since we want to make sure that all of the users in the room are not abusers or advertisers, please make sure that you only use the chat room if you are in fact here to chat.
2. If we find out that you are promoting your site or abusing you will get ban from the chat room.
3. Respect is mutual and therefore it is important that you are respectful to all your fellow users.
4. If you do not find the person you are chatting with attractive, kindly be polite and you can avoid them if you want to by clicking on the ignore option. Being rude or insulting them will get you banned.
5. You must stay on topic when using the Chatchattin chat room. Talking about anything unrelated will get you banned for the chat room.
6. Most of the users in the chat room are searching for love. If you are single, but you aren’t looking for a relationship, please convey it to them in a polite manner.
7. This chat room has no age restriction it is an open and free forum for people of any age group.
Total Chat Free
Hope you are convince with the above rules. If not, You’re always welcome to come and discuss it with our Chatchattin team. For further information or queries please mail us.
Telugu Chat Room